Bag targets are an interesting choice. Unlike paper targets, these will last you for a long time. Plus, they tend to be a lot more solid when it comes to receiving arrows. Here are some reasons why you should consider this particular product.
Features of the Yellow Jacket Supreme 3 Field Point Bag Archery Target
- Multi-Layer Design- One of the big things that make this product special is its use of multilayer When you’re firing arrows, one of the things you need to be concerned about is how the target will stand up to their penetrating power. With multiple layers, the target will stop the arrow from penetrating and damaging it too much. This ensures that it will last for a long time.
- Easy to See- When you’re using something for target practice, you’ll want a target that will be visible from a distance away. This goal is easy to meet with the size of this target. Measuring 25 inches in height and 23 inches in width, this is a good size for a target and you’ll be able to see it clearly from a distance.
- Arrows are Simple to Retrieve- One of the problems with arrows is that they can be hard to pull out of a target. This is not a problem with this target. You can easily pull out the arrow with just two fingers. No worries about breaking the arrow either.
- Easy Transport- Bag targets are rather bulky. However, this bag is easy to transport, thanks to the EZ Tote carry handle. It’s light enough that you can carry it with just one hand.
- Solid Target- This is a very durable target. You won’t be needing to replace this frequently. Because of the way the target is constructed, this target can take quite a bit of punishment. Most of the time, your targets are shredded by the number of arrows that hit them. This tears into the material and deforms the target. However, this particular product uses an Internal Frame System. This reinforces the body of the target so that you won’t have to worry about the target suddenly slumping down into something you can’t shoot at.
- Stops Penetration- One of the big problems that an archer faces with targets is the fact that an arrow is a penetrating weapon. This means it punches into a target. This is a problem since it can make retrieval difficult. For example, if you were shooting at a target, an arrow would dig deep into it. The result is that it would be difficult to get the arrow out. This is especially so if the arrows go through the target, you may end up needing to put a lot of effort into extracting it. This can result in arrows being broken. That’s something you don’t have to worry about with this product. It will stop arrows cold, but at a point where they are easy to draw out.
- Easy Hanging- Thanks to the grommets on the bag, you won’t have to worry about how to set up this target bag. All you need to do is to find a place to set it up and then just put a rope through the grommets. This should allow you to hang it from whatever location you want. There’s no need for a stand with this product.
- For Use with Field Points Only- There are different arrowheads available and some of them can cause quite a bit of damage. Therefore, you should only use arrows with field points with this target. They are sharp enough to penetrate but won’t cause the damage that broad head arrows would do. Broad head arrows or bolts should not be used to ensure that the target will stay in good shape. Also, if you use something narrower than a field point, they could end up getting stuck inside the target.
- Durability- Some users have reported that the target may not be as durable as other models and may break down more quickly with frequent use.
- Target saturation- The target may become saturated with arrows more quickly than other models, requiring frequent stops for removing arrows and target maintenance.
- Size- The target may be smaller than some users would prefer, making it more challenging for them to shoot accurately.
- Price- Some users may find the target more expensive than similar options on the market.
- Weight- The target may be heavier than some users would like, making it more difficult to transport to and from the shooting range.
Check out this video for complete review.
What is the Yellow Jacket Supreme 3 Field Point Bag Archery Target made of?
The Yellow Jacket Supreme 3 Field Point Bag Archery Target is made of a multi-layer material that provides long-lasting durability and stopping power.
How does the target handle broadheads?
The Yellow Jacket Supreme 3 Field Point Bag Archery Target is designed to handle both field points and broadheads, making it a versatile option for archers of all levels.
What is the size of the Yellow Jacket Supreme 3 Field Point Bag Archery Target?
The Yellow Jacket Supreme 3 Field Point Bag Archery Target measures 18″ x 18″ x 12″ and weighs approximately 20 pounds.
How easy is it to transport the target?
The Yellow Jacket Supreme 3 Field Point Bag Archery Target features a convenient handle, making it easy to transport to and from the range or field.
Is it suitable for indoor or outdoor use?
The Yellow Jacket Supreme 3 Field Point Bag Archery Target is suitable for indoor and outdoor use, making it a versatile option for archers.
Overall, Yellow Jacket Supreme 3 Field Point Bag Archery Target is a good choice. The main reason you’d be buying it is that the target is very durable. Thanks to the way it is designed, you can put thousands of shots into the target and it will still perform very well.
Despite being limited to field points, that is still a lot of archery practice. It also helps that the target ensures your arrows are still in good shape after the shot. Buy it now to get the full advantage of its use.
Very nice target but didn’t last as long as I’d like. After about a year of consistent use, the center has been shot out on both sides. I’m going to attempt to empty all internal packing and repack. In the mean time, I bought a Bag target that appears it will hold up much better!