Do you need a Recurve Bow Case? Recurve bow cases are necessary for those who enjoy shooting Recurve bows. Recurve bow cases protect the Recurve Bow from damage and make it easier to carry around. Recurve bow cases come in different sizes, so finding one that fits your needs is important. This blog post will list the best recurve bow cases on the market today.
The Best Recurve Bow Cases in 2021
Table of Contents
|Plano Parallel Limb Hard Bow Case , Black, 41||Prime||Buy Now|
|SAS Recurve Takedown Bow Case with Detachable Shoulder Sling and Pockets (Black)||Prime||Buy Now|
|VISTA Traveler Takedown Case, Black, 37-Inch||Prime||Buy Now|
|Kratarc Archery Lightweight Rolled-Up Takedown Recurve Bow Case Bow Bag with Arrow Tube Holder (Black)||Prime||Buy Now|
|ZSHJG Archery Recurve Bow Handbag Take Down Portable Bag Lightweight Bow Case Single Shoulder Bag Arrow Carry Long Bow Case||Prime||Buy Now|
|ZSHJG Archery Bow Bag 60 Inch Traditional Recurve Bow Case for Longbow Horse Bow (Black)||Prime||Buy Now|
|SAS Takedown Recurve Archery Bow Case Accessory Package Stringer Finger Tab||Prime||Buy Now|
Recurve bow cases offer great protection to store or transport your recurve bow and other archery accessories.
- The new Parallel Limb Bow Case from Plano is completely configurable, allowing archers to securely move and protect their bow regardless of make, model, or set up.
- It includes an industrial-strength shell, spacious compartments, moveable tie-downs, and an adjustable PillarLock system that can be tailored to fit any bow setup.
Check out this video for complete review.
- Includes detachable shoulder sling
- Fully padded
- The inner component is made of a soft material that provides the most protection from scratches.
- Available in 3 colors i.e. black, red, and blue
- Weather resistant recurve bow case.
- Fits bows up to 62 inches.
- It has a built-in broadhead wrench, a set of lockable snap closures, and integrated gear storage compartments.
- Provides excellent protection for your recurve bow when stored or moved.
- Easy to carry.
- The light-weight outer material of this soft case helps to reduce its overall weight.
- There are several compartments for small components and separate sleeves for the arms and riser.
- Made of the best and most durable wear-resistant composite fabric available – Acrylic Fiber Canvas Composite Fabric.
- Lightweight and portable, it is carried by hand or shoulder.
- The material is very soft and reduces friction while also protecting the bow.
- It has double zippers and is very light and convenient to transport by hanging on one’s shoulder.
- Suitable for Recurve bow and long bow
- The SAS Takedown Bow Case Package is ideal for archers of all skill levels.
- Suitable for bow hunting
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Ques: Do you need a case for a bow?
Ans: Bow cases are perfect for safeguarding your bow while traveling between home and the range. When not properly secured, your recurve bow can be dropped onto cement or hit against a vehicle, building, or wall as you prepare your equipment. Hard cases provide the most significant protection for your bow. Bows are most secure in hard cases.
Ques: Is it possible to keep a recurve bowstrung?
Ans: Modern recurve bows can be left strung for up to three weeks, but they should be unstrung for long-term storage. A compound bow can be left strung for an infinite amount of time. All bows are built to endure, but only if they are correctly looked after.