The Best Recurve Bow Cases in 2021
|Plano Parallel Limb Hard Bow Case , Black, 41||Prime||Buy Now|
|SAS Recurve Takedown Bow Case with Detachable Shoulder Sling and Pockets (Black)||Prime||Buy Now|
|VISTA Traveler Takedown Case, Black, 37-Inch||Prime||Buy Now|
|Kratarc Archery Lightweight Rolled-Up Takedown Recurve Bow Case Bow Bag with Arrow Tube Holder (Black)||Prime||Buy Now|
|ZSHJG Archery Recurve Bow Handbag Take Down Portable Bag Lightweight Bow Case Single Shoulder Bag Arrow Carry Long Bow Case||Prime||Buy Now|
|ZSHJG Archery Bow Bag 60 Inch Traditional Recurve Bow Case for Longbow Horse Bow (Black)||Prime||Buy Now|
|SAS Takedown Recurve Archery Bow Case Accessory Package Stringer Finger Tab||Prime||Buy Now|
Recurve bow cases offer great protection to store or transport your recurve bow and other archery accessories.
- The new Parallel Limb Bow Case from Plano is completely configurable, allowing archers to securely move and protect their bow regardless of make, model, or set up.
- It includes an industrial-strength shell, spacious compartments, moveable tie-downs, and an adjustable PillarLock system that can be tailored to fit any bow setup.
Check out this video for complete review.
- Includes detachable shoulder sling
- Fully padded
- The inner component is made of a soft material that provides the most protection from scratches.
- Available in 3 colors i.e. black, red, and blue
- Weather resistant recurve bow case.
- Fits bows up to 62 inches.
- It has a built-in broadhead wrench, a set of lockable snap closures, and integrated gear storage compartments.
- Provides excellent protection for your recurve bow when stored or moved.
- Easy to carry.
- The light-weight outer material of this soft case helps to reduce its overall weight.
- There are several compartments for small components and separate sleeves for the arms and riser.
- Made of the best and most durable wear-resistant composite fabric available – Acrylic Fiber Canvas Composite Fabric.
- Lightweight and portable, it is carried by hand or shoulder.
- The material is very soft and reduces friction while also protecting the bow.
- It has double zippers and is very light and convenient to transport by hanging on one’s shoulder.
- Suitable for Recurve bow and long bow
- The SAS Takedown Bow Case Package is ideal for archers of all skill levels.
- Suitable for bow hunting
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Ques: Do you need a case for a bow?
Ans: Bow cases are perfect for safeguarding your bow while traveling between home and the range. When not properly secured, your recurve bow can be dropped onto cement or hit against a vehicle, building, or wall as you prepare your equipment. Hard cases provide the most significant protection for your bow. Bows are most secure in hard cases.
Ques: Is it possible to keep a recurve bowstrung?
Ans: Modern recurve bows can be left strung for up to three weeks, but they should be unstrung for long-term storage. A compound bow can be left strung for an infinite amount of time. All bows are built to endure, but only if they are correctly looked after.