The 8 Best Longbows for Archers in 2023
|SAS Pioneer 68" Longbow Traditional Wood Long Bow Archery Target Hunting (Right Hand 35 pounds)||PrimeEligible||Buy Now|
|Bear Archery Titan Youth Bow Only,Silver,60 inches||PrimeEligible||Buy Now|
|IRQ Archery Recurve Bow 5Set,Traditional Hunting Longbow for Shooting Target Wooden Handmade (40 LB)||PrimeEligible||Buy Now|
|TOPARCHERY Archery 56" Takedown Hunting 50lbs Recurve Bow Metal Riser Right Hand Black Longbow||PrimeEligible||Buy Now|
|SinoArt 60" Takedown Longbow Archery Wooden Archery Bow Included Fur Rest Pad Stringer Tool Tab String Nocks Right and Left Hand for Hunting or Target||PrimeEligible||Buy Now|
|Bear AFT2040145 Montana Long Bow RH45#,Brown||Prime||Buy Now|
|Hungarian Style Handmade Longbow Flagella Recurve Horsebow Archery 30-60LBS H1 (50 LB)||PrimeEligible||Buy Now|
|Deerseeker 54" 20-70lbs Traditional Hunting Longbow Laminated Recurve Bow One Piece Long Horse Bows RH/LH Archery Targeting Backyard Practice(RH 30lbs)||PrimeEligible||Buy Now|
All longbows are manufactured by craftsmen, which maintain a characteristic of powerful, high speed, long during life. They are suitable for hunting, shooting training, physical exercise, entertainment and decoration collection.
SAS Pioneer 68″ Longbow
- Maple-laminated fiberglass limb
- Riser is made of Cassia Siamea and Makore Wood
- Available in right-hand and left-hand versions
- 68 inches long
Check out this video for complete review.
- Riser is made of Makore Wood and Cassia Siamea
- Strong fiberglass limb Made of Maple laminations
- Great Shape and Stablity
- Length: 68 in
- Right hand only; Protect your bow with SAS Longbow Padded Bag: B01JT0QJ1U
- Bear Archery has been the nation’s No. 1 brand in youth and educational archery for more than 80 years.
- The Titan Youth Bow Set includes two Safetyglass arrows and a target that are already prepared to shoot.
- The 60-inch long bow with composite limbs that has a 20-29 pound draw weight and a 22- to 28-inch draw length range.
- Beginner bow set features ambidextrous riser for left or right hand use
- Bow comes equipped with a sight pin and finger rollers
- Recommended age range for children is 12 years old and up
- Features 20-29 lb. draw weight and 22- to 28-inch draw length range
- 60-inch long bow features durable composite limbs
IRQ Traditional Handmade Longbow
- The limbs of bow are constructed of high-strength epoxy resin fiberglass, which is covered with a traditional print leather surface.
- The inclusion of a bow tensioner makes it simpler to apply pressure on recurves or longbows.
- 53.5 inches long.
- Material: Acacia wood+High strength epoxy resin fiberglass limbs+ traditional print Leather limb surface
- Necessary Equipment: Bow tensioner is easier for tensioning recurve or longbow,Tendon silencers can reduces the chord noise significantly.
- Traditional horse bow length:53.5, Bow string length:50, Draw weight:40lbs,Traditional hunting bow fits for both left and right hand shooters
- Leather Protection Set: High-quality leather bow sports accessories with 1 × bow arm guard, 1 × archery glove, protect your finger and enjoy the archery.
- Package: 1×Horse Bow with a string,1×bow arm guard, 1×archery glove, 1×Bow tensioner, 1 pair×Tendon silencers with rabbit hair.
TOPARCHERY Archery 56″ Takedown Hunting Long Bow
- 56 inches long.
- Designed for right hand archers.
- Durable quality at an affordable price.
- Total bow length: 56, bow riser length: 17, bow limb length: 53, Max draw length: 30. Aluminum / Carbon Arrows are recommended.
- High Strength Casting Aluminum Riser. The Bow is very Nicely Polished and offer Excellent Performance.
- Limb: It is strong fiber glass with a maple core. Limbs can be purchased separately to increase or decrease weight as need, or to share with friends and family, and Save on continuously purchasing full new bows.
- Design for Right-Handed shooter. Recommend this bow for someone interested in learning archery, beginner and skilled archer.
- Risk free purchase: Extraordinary quality at an affordable price and backed with an industry leading warranty. Bow warranty for 1 year. Our 100% satisfaction policy, guarantees you a full refund, be it that you are not 100% satisfied with TOPARCHERY recurve bow.
SinoArt 60″ Takedown Longbow Archery
- 60 inches long.
- Designed for right hand archers.
- Bamboo core limbs are the toughest and most powerful for the bow.
Cgeck out this video for complete review.
- Designed for RIGHT HANDED shooters HAND ORIENTATION: A right handed bow will be held in your left hand and the string pulled with the right hand. Left handed bows are held in the right hand and pulled with the left hand.
- Limbs are Hard Maple with Black Fiberglass,Introduction of German laminate Technology, offer the best toughness and power for the bow.
- MORE COMFORTABLE EXPERIEBCE - Ergonomically designed with Impressive rounded edges and a fine finished wooden handle,Extremely Comfortable Grip
- FEATURES -With the Takedown feature you will always be able to change your limb to increase the weight as you grow or decrease the weight to give to you to practice. For best experience we recommend shooting this Hunting Bow with a real feather arrows.
- PACKAGE :1 x riser, 2 x bow limbs, 1 x bow string, 1 x bow stringer, 1x Fur Rest Pad, 2x string nocks
Bear Archery Montana Long Bow
- The Montana longbow was launched in the late 1990s and has since become a highly popular addition to an already successful line-up.
- Grant Neil Byce II, one of Fred Bear’s long-time bowyers, created this bow.
- The Longbow features a reflexed design, tapered limb lamination, and slimmer tips for greater performance and value.
- Built for high performance
- The pinnacle of fit and finish
- User friendly design
longbowmaker Hungarian Style Handmade Longbow
- Elegant and durable bow type
- Ergonomics riser design
- Durable mulberry bow tips
- ATTENTION: The original package is the unstrung status for safe transportation, NOT WRONG SIDE. Customer needs to strung it. If you dont know how to strung, please see Instruction Book or contact us.
- Draw weight: 20-110LBS
- Bow Body Length: 54 ; String Length:51; Draw Length: 28 ; Safe Draw Length:33
- Material: Wood, Cow Leather, Glass steel, Beech
- Ergonomics Riser design
Deerseeker 54″ 20-70lbs Traditional Hunting Longbow
- It’s a sturdy laminated reflex and deflex traditional bow with good craftsmanship.
- TAPERED limb design makes the bow faster and low-noise, with a bamboo core and fiberglass layer.
- For archers, the snappy wood bow riser and comfy handle are ideal.
- MAX DRAW WEIGHT 70POUNDS--Deerseeker 54 one-piece recurve longbow built for speed, an excellent choice target shooting, and bowhunting, many different draw weights for your selection, especially high draw weights 65# & 70# here. Bow length is suited for teenagers and adults. Right Hand and Left-handed bow are available. Carry easily & with great accuracy.
- FEATURES-- Varieties of draw weights and precise pounds for archers option, 20lbs to 70lbs at 28 draw length, Brace Heights is 7.1--7.8. Bow length is 54, mass weight 0.95lb, max draw length 30.
- SNAPPY DESIGN & LAMINATED TECH--Its a durable laminated reflex and deflex traditional bow, well-constructed. Limbs are laminated with bamboo core and fiberglass, TAPERED shape makes the bow quicker and low vibration. The snappy wood bow riser design and the comfortable grip does work well for archers.
- 5 USEFUL ACCESSORIES--For saving your money and time, the bow set including many useful archery accessories --BOWSTRING, STRINGER TOOL, FINGER TAB, ARM GUARD, and LEATHER ARROW REST
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE--We hope youll like our products, for any quality issues Deerseeker provides the guarantee and satisfaction customer service for you.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How much does a good longbow cost?
You can pick up a decent longbow for between $100 and $200, which is all you’ll need in terms of equipment.
What’s better, recurve or longbow?
A longbow is more forgiving than a recurve bow. The riser and limbs of a longbow are shallower and thicker than recurve bow. It also reduces the likelihood of torquing or sideways movement in the string when it is released.
Is the Longbow good apex?
With the ideal blend of damage and rate, the longbow is an excellent option for any player seeking to win at long-range and obtain victory. To do so, you’ll need to know the damage stats of the longbow and which attachments take full advantage of the gun’s capabilities.
Best Crossbow For Young Archers
Pingback: The Ultimate Guide to Bow Quivers - Boss Targets
Pingback: Best Beginners Bow & Archery Style? - Boss Targets
Pingback: Compound or Recurve Bow – Which one is Best and Why?