[Updated on 1 August 2021] Carbon Express products are engineered with innovation, precision, and performance to fulfill its promise of allowing you to “Shoot Better.” Carbon Arrows have good performance, low hand shock with good speed.
Best Carbon Arrows 2021 For Archery Practice
ANTSIR Carbon Arrow for Adult-30 Inch 7.8mm Shaft with Field Point Replaceable Steel Tip for Recuve and Compound Bow(Pack of 12)
- 1 Dozen Hunting and targeting practice carbon arrows for compound bow recurve bow longbow draw weight 25-55 LB
- They fly smooth & seamlessly,As a beginner archer, it is important to get good equipment and the Carbon Arrows did the job
- The nocks are not glued but they hold in there just fine,and you can turn them,also you can fixed them by yourself
- You can use for a long time as long as you dont shoot the hard things
- These are a lot better than Department store Arrows you get for 5.95 each,these are perfectly fine carbon screw-tipped arrows
Tiger Archery 30Inch Carbon Arrow Practice Hunting Arrows with Removable Tips for Compound & Recurve Bow(Pack of 12) (Green White)
- Length:30, Outer diameter: 0.309 inch. Fletching with 2 Green 1 white vanes. For draw weight 40-60 pounds recurve, compound, or long bows.
- They are solid & well made. Precision carbon hunting arrows made for extended durability and long lasting target practice.
- Colored plastic fletching make flight always pointed the right way. The tips are nickel plated stainless steel which is perfect for target practice & outdoor shooting.
- With replaceable nocks for free. Nocks are not fixed by glue. It can be adjustable for your bow.
- The arrows came extremely well packaged and the quality is also impeccable.
Musen 30 Inch Carbon Archery Arrows, Spine 500 with Removable Tips, Hunting and Target Practice Arrows for Compound Bow and Recurve Bow, 12 Pcs Black
- Quantity: 12 pcs; Length: 30inch; Outer Diameter: 7.8mm; Spine: 500. Material: Carbon. Fletched with 2 black & 1 white TPU 3” vanes. Suitable for draw weight 30-55 pound recurve bow & compound bow & long bow. Great hunting & target practice arrows for both youth and adults.
- Precision carbon arrow shafts. Extreme straightness and light weight contributes to optimal accuracy in your hunting and target practice. Best choice for its solidness and durability.
- Equipped with TPU rubber vanes. Keep a good balance and straight flight path when shooting. Have a good performance in various weather conditions in wild environment.
- Removable field point is made of stainless steel. Perfect in anti-corrosion and target penetration. Screwed on 100 grain arrow tips are tight enough, and could be replaced according to your personal needs.
- The orientation of nocks is adjustable to fit for both compound bow and recurve bow. You only need a coin to rotate it easily.
GPP Carbon 30-Inch Arrows with Field Points Replaceable Tips (12 Pack) for Recuve Bow & Compound Bow
- 12Pack of 30 inches arrows with strong, lightweight carbon shafts; improved wall thickness for added durability
- matched with replacement field points; optimal accuracy and target penetration,and nocks
- Colored plastic fletching & nock rounded permanent nickel-plated stainless steel tip perfect for target practice & outdoor shooting
- Diameter:7.8mm.For draw weight 40-60 pounds bows
- Nocks are not fixed by glue. They can be adjusted for your bow.
Carbon Express Piledriver Crossbolt 20in. Moon 6pk 52140
- BONE-CRUSHING PENETRATION - Heavy grain weight creates maximum kinetic energy and greater knock-down power
- ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION - Ensures spine consistency for greater accuracy. The composite material is extremely durable at impact for exceptional reliability and repeat performance.
- REAL STRAIGHTNESS - Precision sorted for straightness to +/- 0.004, for repeat maximum consistency
- SPECIFICATIONS: Fletched with 4 vanes, 20 size, 442 grains, 0.348 Diameter, 6 per pack, plus 6 universal flat nocks
- CONFIDENCE IS KEY - Designed for the hunter who wants ultimate penetration, the PileDriver Crossbolt instills supreme confidence when tracking even the largest of prey.
Carbon Express Maxima Hunter 6pk
- AN UPGRADED CLASSIC - The Maxima Hunter combines heritage with the added benefits that result from proprietary Dual Spine Weight Forward technology.
- DUAL SPINE WEIGHT FORWARD TECHNOLOGY - patented fusion of two different carbon materials that creates 2 spines in 1 arrow to manage energy better and make arrows recover faster, spin 20% sooner, retain more speed and deliver unparalleled accuracy.
- REAL STRAIGHTNESS - Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch; Straightness of +/- 0.0025-inches is a maximum measurement, not an average
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: 350-size, 11.4-GPI, 32.5 Length, 0.337-inch Spine and 0.297- Inch Diameter
- MATCHED SET - 6-pack of Mossy Oak Treestand camouflaged pattern fletched arrows with blazer vanes are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Are carbon arrows the best?
Carbon arrows are the most frequently used arrows today. Straightness tolerances for the finest arrows range from 0.001 to 0.006 inches, and naturally, the straighter the arrows, the more costly they will be.
What are carbon arrows used for?
Carbon fiber is a popular arrow material for recreational and professional archers since it has exceptional strength and low weight. Carbon is highly resilient and returns to its original form when bent.
How long do carbon arrows last?
Carbon arrows do not have a shelf life. Check them for damage and remove them when they exhibit fractures, cracks, or other faults.