Preserve and prolong the life of your bowstring and components with Bowstring Waxes. The Compound & Recurve Bowstring Wax helps lengthen your strings life by reducing fraying and protecting your string from dust, dirt, and moisture.
The 10 Best Bowstring Waxes 2021 for Lengthens String Life
|Allen Bowstring Wax for Synthetic Bowstrings, 674||Prime||Buy Now|
|Gear Shield Premium Bowstring Wax - 2 Pack - Made in The USA||Prime||Buy Now|
|Bohning Seal-Tite Wax||Prime||Buy Now|
|Scorpion Venom Polymeric Bowstring Fluid, 8g||Prime||Buy Now|
|Mossy Oak Bow String Wax||Prime||Buy Now|
|Easton 496374 Bowstring Wax||Prime||Buy Now|
|Bohning Xccelerator Wax||Prime||Buy Now|
|Scorpion Venom Polymeric Bowstring Wax||Prime||Buy Now|
|Bohning 1306 Tex-Tite Bowstring Wax 1oz||Prime||Buy Now|
|6 Pieces Bow String Wax String Protective Wax Rail Lube Bowstring Wax Crossbow Recurve Compound Bow Wax for Outdoor Reducing Friction and Preventing Fraying||Prime||Buy Now|
Regularly applying the wax to the bowstring can help your archery tool in a good condition. The bowstring wax are good in reducing friction and preventing fraying.
- Increases string life.
- It prevents dust, moisture, and dirt from accumulating on your string.
- Easy to apply.
- Easy to use
- High quality
- Seal-Tite Bow String Wax is a silicone-based wax for high-tensile bowstrings.
- This wax will lubricate and extend the life of your string, as well as decrease friction between the fibers.
- It works well on all high-speed flight strings.
- It works wonderfully with the new strings that do not twist when drawing back the bowstring.
- The fast flite peep is also compatible with all bowstrings, including the forgiving and super-sensitive.
- Enhances String Life
- Bowstring wax for arrows, bows, and strings
- Protects your archery bowstrings from the weather and wind.
- This is a unique designed product for contemporary bowstring materials.
- Water-resistant string fibers
- Nourishes and restores the bowstrings.
- Scent free wax
- The Scorpion Venom polymeric wax is ideal, for those who want a conventional dressing.
- The wax is free of harmful chemicals and will not freeze or become brittle.
- Properly formulated conditioning oils of Shea, Kokum, and Mango prevent product deterioration.
- Lengthen the life of string
- Natural based wax
- Easy to use
Check out this video for complete review.
- The archery wax is composed of non-toxic wax.
- They are odorless and non-toxic, so you can use them for a long time without doing yourself any harm.
- This wax is small in size and lightweight, making it easy to transport. This means you may carry it with you anytime so that you can utilize it during your training.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Which bowstring wax is best?
There are numerous types of bowstring waxes available, but the ones I’m most acquainted with are as follows:
What’s the best kind of wax for bowstring?
Synthetic waxes are great, but traditional archers prefer natural beeswax (and it does smell fantastic). Fabric thread, flexible card, or leather are all excellent alternatives.
Can you use candle wax on bowstrings?
Paraffin wax is the most frequent wax used in candles. It’s a petroleum byproduct.
One of the most significant reasons not to use paraffin wax (candle wax) on strings is that it may cause synthetic fibers to break down.
Because petroleum can break down several types of synthetic materials, it’s good to avoid having them contact each other.
Most high-quality synthetic strings are pre-waxed in the factory so that the initial wax will offer some resistance to chemicals like petrol. This is why people don’t notice any significant harm from burning candle wax on their bowstrings.
They aren’t doing anything to assist the bowstrings, and paraffin wax can harm your string over time. It’s just a bad idea in general.